With more than 1,000 lawyers in 19 offices across the United States and Asia, Perkins Coie LLP represents great companies across a wide range of industries and stages of growth—from start-ups to FORTUNE 50 corporations.
Perkins Coie is frequently recognized for its leadership in the legal profession:
- Ranked #49 on the American Lawyer 100 list (2014)
- Listed on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” for twelve consecutive years (2003 - 2014)
- Ranked as a leading firm in Chambers USA with 128 attorneys listed in 10 key markets across the country. The firm received Band 1 rankings (2014) in 19 practice areas.
- 207 lawyers named among the "Best Lawyers in America" (2014)
- 17th largest law firm, by attorney headcount, in the U.S. (Law360, 2014)
- Earned the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's top rating of 100 percent in the Corporate Equality Index (2009 - 2015)
- Gold Standard Certificate from Women in Law Empowerment Forum (2011 - 2014)
- Honored by Working Mother and Flex Time Lawyers as one of the "Best Law Firms for Women" (2008, 2009, 2011 - 2013)
- Named one of 50 recipients in the 2013 AA RP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 Award, co-sponsored by Society for Human Resource Management
- Received ABA ’s inaugural Champions for Disability Inclusion in the Legal Profession Award 2014